M1, Transnational meeting.Initial teacher meeting to coordinate the activities, assessment and products.
- Short teaching and learning activities. Following the Problem Based learning each school team work and prepare drafts and documents. These documents will be discussed during the subsequent activities that gather the four school together during the short exchanges. Each activity has a real question to solve:
- Short Students Exchanges. Using active cooperative teaching and learning, teachers and students from the four school interact together and produce a final common transnational material:
- C2, Learning about Natural resources. Ecological Footprint. Lithuania, February 27- March 3, 2017
- C4, What are we doing with the planet. Global ecological footprint. Sicily, November 13-17, 2017
- C6, How do we use the planet. Ecological footprint of our school. Galicia, April, 2018
- C8, Materials for the future. Galicia, April, 2018